- Position: Native Teacher
- Salary: Competitive based on candidates’ qualification and experience
- Working place: Can Tho, Ho Chi Minh and neighboring provinces
- Directly teaching as assigned by the Center.
- Contributing to new construction and improvement of training programs
- Participating in building a repository of materials for teaching, communication, etc.
- Ensuring the quality of the training program, the quality of the classes according to the output standards of the center.
- Making exam questions, invigilating exams, marking exams;
- Other professional work related to teaching.
- Graduated from a college or university with a major in Teaching English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese as a Foreign Languages or English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese Studies with a certificate of Pedagogy.
- Having pedagogical skills
- Proficient in applying information technology to teaching;
- High sense of responsibility, dedication, love for the job;
- Experiencing in building a library of academic materials and libraries is preferred
- Having social and cultural knowledge related to foreign languages in charge.
- Clear income policy, according to capacity and contribution value
- The working environment follows a multi-dimensional interactive method, activating the initiative and creativity of each member, etc.
- Having the opportunity to participate in advanced training activities.
- Free opportunity to participate in foreign language courses for yourself and your family members
- Please kindly send us your updated CV, a scanned copy of your university degree and your teaching certificate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org